Thanks for visiting my blog page! I try to keep this page updated with progress and artwork from my personal and professional CG work. Thanks for stopping by to take a look!


Sunday, July 21, 2013

Painted Low Poly Pine Trees

I've made up some pine tree assets for personal project I'm currently working on. I built them modular with the branches and fronds able to be plugged into the trunks so I can quickly make as many variants as I need.  Here are two large and two medium, they range from 1300 tris through to about 2000 for the large. They all share the same 512x1024 map.




I made some silver birches up too, around 1400 tris.


1 comment:

  1. These are fantastic! I'm actually trying to create some tree's like this myself and theses are a huge inspiration, may I ask if you've ever done any tutorial's?

    ReplyDelete